Hey y’all! In todays post, I am sharing with you my everyday makeup routine. For the past few years my makeup routine has stayed the same. Every once in awhile I switch it up, replacing certain things with new brands. I also add new steps in it as well. For example, just in the past six months I have added a setting spray into my routine also a highlight. These products I use are my go-to and I constantly recommend them to my friends and family. Not to mention, almost everything in my routine can be found in any drug store. I personally don’t have the budget to walk into Sephora and drop hundreds on makeup. I use makeup daily and that causes me to replace products every few months.
Listed below I have these products in the order they are used and I describe how I use them. Comment down below if you use any of these products…
1. Urban Decay Setting Spray- I spray this on before and after my makeup. Before I apply my makeup, I spray it all over my face and let it dry before the next step.
2. Benefit Face Primer- I add a small amount to my t-zone, a little goes a long way.
3. Maybelline Foundation- This foundation has a matte finish and I apply it all over my face.
4. Maybelline Concealer- I apply concealer under my eyes, for head and chin.
5. Maybelline Powder- This powder is a matte finish and I apply it all over my face.
6. Wet N Wild Contour Palette- Next, I use the light color in this palette and apply it under my eyes.
7. Coty Loose Face Powder- I use this face powder to set my concealer and I keep on a thick layer. I brush it off after applying my eyebrows.
8. Maybelline Eyeshadow- I use this eyeshadow for my eyebrows. I actually have super light eyebrows, you can barely see them. Using this eyeshadow and an angled brush I am able to draw on natural looking brows.
9. Wet N Wild Contour Palette- Now I use the dark color in this palette. I use it to contour my cheeks.
10. L’Oreal Powder- This actually isn’t a bronzer but I use it as one. It is identical to the Hoola Bronzer from Benefit. I apply this to my cheeks and forehead.
11. Milani Blush- I apply a small amount to my cheeks.
12. Wet N Wild Highlight- I use this most days but sometimes I choose not to. I apply this to the high part of my cheeks, along my nose and above my eyebrows.
13. L’Oreal Mascara- Last, I apply a thick layer of this mascara to my eyelashes.
Thank for reading!