So before I go into detail on what curling wand and products I use, I thought it would be a good idea to share some information on my hair. The last time I had short hair I was in the eighth grade. I went into the hair salon asking for layers and I walked out looking like Elvis Presley (seriously). Since then, I told myself I would never have short hair again, so I only trim it once a year. My hair is thick, long and wavy. I love my natural hair but most of the time I don’t wear it that way because its too crazy to tame. My hair is also extremely thick, which I absolutely love even though it’s a lot to manage. The hair tools and products that I use on my hair are ones that I have found to work on me. Below are links to were you can find these items.
CURLING WAND- This classic NuMe curling wand gives your hair beautiful, bouncy, romantic waves. It reaches a temperature of 410F in just seconds allowing you to style your hair quick and easy. The ceramic barrel is 1 1/4 inches, it is made to deliver results of zero damage and a healthy shine.
HAIRSPRAY- This hairspray gives you a comfortable, touchable and flexible hold all day. It smells amazing, isn’t sticky and doesn’t leave your curls stiff.
BRUSH- This teasing brush is specifically designed with a tipped end allowing separation and texture variation. The bristles give you amazing volume that doesn’t destroy your curls.
- I apply hairspray before and after my curls.
- When my curl comes off the wand, I hold it in my hand for 5-10 seconds before releasing it.
- I brush through my curls with a teasing brush to give a voluminous affect.
- For extra EXTRA volume I brush up on my curls.
- To avoid your curls blending into one big curl, curl the opposite way for every other strand of hair.
Thanks for reading!